Retrofit Any Ambulance to Infection Control Level
Webasto filtration systems HFT 300 and HFT 600 are specifically designed to filter the air in the cabin and in the sanitary compartment of ambulances, removing 99.995% particulates corresponding to SARS/COVID-19 virus sizes (0.1 micrometers) and effectively reducing the risk of infection.
Webasto HEPA Filter Top combines two main features to reduce viral loads in ambient air: a very high air volume flow for the rapid and complete filtration of the air every single minute and the extremely high removal efficiency of HEPA H14 filters. The unit complies with the International HEPA Filter standards WHO / CDC / ECDC, requiring 60 air changes per hour for infection control ambulances.
It can be easily installed in any existing emergency vehicle. Moreover Webasto is uniquely able to offer the same level of HEPA-14 filtration used in ambulances also for passenger transport applications.
Key benefits at a glance
- Removes 99.995% of airborne infections and contaminants
- HEPA H14 classified filter
- High air exchange rate
- Up to 10 m³ fresh air every minute
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- Hasslefree installation in less than 30 minutes
- Contamination free exchange of H14 filters
- Available in two versions: 300 and 600 m³/h
- Automatic filter monitoring feature
- Compliant with European Medical<br />Device Directive CE 47/2007
- Meets WHO / CDC / ECDC air filtration guidelines
- CE/UL compliant
|HFT 300||HFT 600|
|Nominal voltage (v)||12||12|
|Current consumption@12V (A)||7.1||14.2|
|Air flow rate (cubic metre /h)||300||600|
|Air filtration level||H14||H14|
|Sound level (db)||69||70|
|Dimensions O.D.x L (mm)||200 x 600||200 x 1200|
|Temperature Range (C°)||-20° to +60°||-20° to +60°|
Please fill in the contact form below and stay informed about the current status of the Webasto Air Filtration System.
For quotes and additional assistance please specify your request in the comments area and you will be contacted accordingly.